THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Honoring the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
by living a Christian life.
Creating objects d’arte in thread and words.



Thursday, January 6, 2011

Prayer Petitions January 6, 2011

O' Dearest Heavenly Father, I praise thee and adore thee as Lord and Savior.

Thank you for the blessings you have bestowed on me and my family.

I pray for my husband, that he will live long and be pain free. Grant him your peace.

Please bless Jonathan and Gideon, Dear Heavenly Father. That their grades will improve and they will grow to be men in your service.

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you bless and guide LoRee Peery peace and the ability to manage her writing time and networking/marketing time in a stress-free manner to bring honor to you.

I ask the Lord to bless and protect Chris, Leanne's grandson, Max Thornton, and all our service men and women. Keep them safe from the enemy so that they may return to their families.

I ask thee Lord to grant peace and compassion to Melinda Porter. Free her from those who would take advantage of her and help her to get published. Bless her family, Heavenly Father.

Help me to forgive Denise Pattison for the wrongs done me. Please enrich her life, Heavenly Father and protect her and her family..

Please touch and heal Mary McCall, that she will continue to be beacon for your love. Ease her pain and increase her joy.

I pray for you to pour out your love on country and guide our leaders in your pathways. Bless the poor and lift them up.

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

2 comments:

LoRee Peery said...

Bella, what a wonderful way to praise the Lord. I would appreciate prayer for managing writing time and networking/marketing time in a stress-free manor. LoRee Peery

Rose Magdalene said...

Thank you LoRee. I want to be God's instrument and it is an honor to pray for you. May God Bless you immensely.